ZCB-63A Electric Driven Hydraulic Pump Single Acting Remote Control 10000PSI
This single acting electric oil pump is composed of three-phase asynchronous motor, high-pressure oil pump and fuel tank. It has the advantages of small size, high pressure, light weight, simple structure and easy to use. This pump is equipped with pressure gauge so as to observe the pressure when the pump is working at any time. So that users can observe the work of changes at any time. Foot switch can be configured according to user needs.
- Easy to operate and high safety
- Electromagnetic valve controlto pull back piston at any position
- High and low speed for quick oil output.Turbine oil absorption to ensure max. effective oil volume
- Overpressure unit of pressure safety valve to avoid over pressure damage or extremely pressured. At 700kg/cm2,pressure releaseautomatically
- High pressure is for driving piston, low pressure is for piston reset
- Oil pipe coupling is fitted with PT3/8” thread
- Model: ZCB-63A
- Input voltage: AC 110V 60HZ
- Function: Single-acting, manual valve
- Flow rate: 0.52L/min - 2.5L/min
- Working pressure: 290PSI - 10152PSI(2Mpa - 70Mpa)
- Oil capacity: 488in3(8L)
- Motor power: 0.75KW
- Machine size: 7.87" x 12.6" x 17"(20X32X43cm)
- N.W.: 55LB(25kg)
1. The pump can be used for a variety of hydraulic equipments.
2. If the pump is equipped with other hydraulic tools, it can work on several assignments such as lifting, pressing, bending, straightening, cutting, assembly and disassembly. Reduce manual work and maximize work efficiency.
1. Open the filler before use, the electric pump and power connections before oiling, then press down the black button which next to the motor to open, press the manual operation switch (up), after a few air pressure, press the manual operation switch (down), turn off the motor, connected to tubing. (The pressure should not exceed 63Mpa when air pressure, in order to avoid damage)
2. Open the motor after the pump connect with the equipment, and placed the operation valve in pressurized position after the motor rotates 1-2 minutes, this moment the hydraulic oil come into the cylinder to perform the work, and the output of the hydraulic oil will increases with the load on their own booster until 63Mpa.
3. The oil pump regular working temperature between 10℃~50℃,when find the oil temperature≥70 ℃ should stop using after continuous working under high pressure, let it self-cooling before use.
4. The pressure of the relief valve and safety valve have been set before the pump leave the factory, the user can not arbitrarily increase the pressure,could only reduce it according to the actual working pressure, that can improve the life of the pump station.
5. The motor must have reliable grounding.
1. The pump uses the 15th hydraulic oil.
2. Oil storage capacity must be above oil immersion lens.
3. Each time refueling oil, you must use more than 80 mesh oil filter. It is needed to clean the fuel tank, and oil change period of six months.
4. Oil temperature ranges form 10 degrees Celsius to 50 degrees Celsius during working.
5. Open the oil hand wheel before starting the electric pump, placed in unloading position.
6. If the motor temperature is too high, you should stop it. After it is self-cooling, you can use it again.
7. The pump has been adjusted before ex-factory. No need to readjust. Readjustment must be carried out by means of a pressure gauge.
8. High pressure oil pipe has been tested under the pressure of 105MPA before ex-factory. But the user should often check it because of hose aging. Generally used for six months, frequently used for three months.
9. The bearing should be cleaned every six months, and you should add grease when the bearing is assembled.
- 1 X Electric Driven Hydraulic Pump
- 1 X Oil Hose