X108G 0.5-30MHz 1-20W HF SSB CW Amateur Radio Transceiver HAM EMISORA TP TM
X108G outdoor version is an X108 upgraded version. It is a single-conversion HF transceiver. In particular to optimize the receive channel , it has a lower local noise and higher signal to noise ratio, up 0.25uV & 12dB; the machine comes standard with a 2.3k SSB and CW filter 500Hz narrow-band filter, the filter excellent properties that dramatically improves the overall performance. The machine has a large dynamic range AGC control, so X108G when receiving various signals appear at ease; in addition, also has S meter, power meter standing, NB capabilities, to meet the daily needs of the operator. RF transmit channels using MOS pipe imports, the machine circuit to ensure the machine is kept constant RF output power level in each frequency band, but also according to actual needs, adjust the output power, and with a high VSWR protection. Overall performance indicators to meet the national standard, FCC (or CE) certification requirements. X108G outdoor version equipped with a color OLED solid state LCD screen, which allows you to clear outdoor viewing content displayed on the screen when you use; around all-aluminum handle configurations, to better protect the machine.
- Low noise, single-conversion superheterodyne receiver.
- Double-balanced diode mixers provide excellent dynamic range
- Receiving sensitivity: 0.25uV (preamplifier open,> 1.8MHz band).
- Narrow double-tuned band-pass filter covering the realization of all amateur bands (WARC bands).
- Built NC circuit, the transmission power constant, high control accuracy.
- Standard 0.5ppm TCXO circuit of high-quality clock source.
- Narrowband standard 500Hz CW filter.
- Machine design parameters
- Frequency Range: Receive: 0.5 ~ 30MHz/ Emissions: All HAM bands
- Work mode: SSB (J3E),CW (A1A), AM (A3E)
- The minimum frequency step: 1Hz
- Antenna Impedance: 50
- Operating temperature range: -10 ~ + 60
- Frequency stability: ± 0.5ppm @ boot 5 minutes, -10 ~ + 60
- Operating voltage: 12 ~ 14.5V DC
- Current parameters: reception 600mAMax/Emission 7.5AMax
- Machine size: 120 * 45 * 180 (mm) [not including knobs, handles, and other prominent]
- Transmit power: 20W (@ 13.8V)
- Mode: SSB balanced modulator/AM modulated low
- Spurious rejection: ≥40dBc
- Carrier suppression: ≥45dBc
- Selective: SSB 2.4kHz (-6dB) /CW 500Hz (-6dB)
- IF frequency: 10.7MHz
- Receiving sensitivity: 0.5uV (PRE ON, ≤2.0MHz)
0.3uV (PRE ON,> 2.0MHz)
1.8 ~ 2.0MHz
3.5 ~ 4.0MHz
5.0 ~ 5.5MHz
7.0 ~ 7.3MHz
10.0 ~ 10.2MHz
14.0 ~ 14.5MHz
18.0 ~ 18.2MHz
21.0 ~ 21.6MHz
24.8 ~ 25.0MHz
28.0 ~ 28.8MHz
0.5 ~ 30.0MHz (*)
- Dynamic range: better than 90dB
- RIT frequency tuning range: ± 1kHz
- Audio output: [email protected] ohm
- After sale service.jpg
- 1× X108G Outdoor Version HF Mobile Transceiver
- 1× Hand Microphone
- 1× Power Supply Cable
- 1× USB Cable
- 1× Operating Manual