Saramonic SR-AX104 2-Channel XLR Preamp Audio Mixer w/Phantom for DSLR Camera
Saramonic SR-AX104 is a 2-channel XLR audio adapter featuring preamplifiers and phantom power controls. The SR-AX104 allows you to connect microphones, wireless microphones, digital recorders, external audio mixers, sound boards and more to your DSLR camera or camcorder via two balanced XLR inputs and one 3.5mm auxiliary input. The SR-AX104 is designed to save hours in post-production. On-board level meter allows you to verify the proper input levels in real time, the output signal can be adjusted by the level controls for optimum recording. The dual headphone jacks allow you monitor the audio from the adapter at the input and output points.
- Two balanced XLR inputs with two 3.5mm input jacks for monitoring
- Level Meter indicates the sound level in dB for each channel
- 12 or 48 volt phantom power control switch
- 3.5mm Aux Input and 3.5mm Audio Output
- Ground, Gain, Peak, AGC, Mono/Stereo Switches
- Level Controls Balance both input levels through the adapter.
- Gain Switches selects LOW for unity gain or HIGH for a +20dB boost in sound level.
- Peak Switches turns on / off the LED signal indicators which flash red for overload.
- AGC ON/OFF Switch reduces noise during quiet moments of recording by cutting our your camera's Auto Gain Control function.
- M/S Switch selects mono or stereo output modes.
- GND1/GND2 dual-mode grounding switch.
- PH 12V/OFF/48V Switch Selects 0, 12 or 48 volt phantom power.
- Dual Headphone Jacks feature isolated volume controls and allow you monitor the audio from the adapter at the input and output points.
- Power Requirements One 9 volt battery (not included )
- Dimensions 6"x 3.75"x 1.75" (152 mm x 95 mm x 44 mm)
- Weight 18 oz (0.51 kg)