Pixhack 2.8.4 32-bit Flight Controller Based on Pixhawk Autopilot UAV Drone Multicopter
-Based on pixhawk's powerful open source procedure,pixhack provide more functions,
We removed those needless ports to make it better,
In pixhack 2.8.4,IMU inertia control unit seperate with the main flight control,it become floating structure which can rstrain the viberation on high-speed mini copters.
- Independent IMU unit,built-in floating viberation absorb structure,to keep your drone steady.
- Removed the needless ports like SPKT/DSM,CAN.
- Procedure based on pixhawk,with variety of functions
- The ports like GPS/TELEM/POWER are the same as APM 2.5/2.6/2.8
- Main control size:69*45*16 mm
- Advanced 32-bit ARM Cortex M4 high performance processor.
- 8pcs PWM/servo output,Max supporting 8-axis copters
- Automatic & manual mode
- Redundancy power input and malfunction shifting function.
- Multi-color LED
- Multi-tone Buzzer port
- Record flight data with Micro SD card
- 32-BIT 2MB cache STM32F427 Cortex M4,with hardware floating-point processing unit.
- Basic frequency:168MHZ,256K RAM.
- 32-BIT STM32F103 backup coprocessor.
- L3GD20 3-axis 16-bit digital GYRO
- LSM303D 3-axis 14-bit accelerometer/magnetometer
- MPU6000 6-axis accelerometer/magnetometer
- MS5611 high precision barometer
- Futaba SBUS input compatible
- PPM signal input
- PWM signal output
- One I2C port(1.25mm spacing,4pin,JST)
- Two Telemetry prots(1.25mm spacing,5pin JST)
- One Powermodule port(1.25mm spacing,6pin JST)
- One GPS port(1.25mm spacing,5pin JST)
- Pixhack 2.8.4 flight control*1
- Safety switch*1
- Micro SD card*1
- SD card reader*1