NZ-1 Manual Hand Electric Dual-purpose Coil Winder Winding Machine w/ Counting
- Maximum Diameter it can coil around: 150 mm
- Maximum Width it can coil around: 100 mm
- Count Range: 0-9999 Round
- Transmission Ratio: 1: 8(fast); 1:1 (slow)
- Gross Weight: 3.3 kg
How to operate:
1.This machine should be mounted on a sturdy worked bench. There are three holes on the machine for fastening it to the work bench.
2. This machine can be driven either by hand or by electric power. When driven by electric power, the handle has to be taken apart, and the spindle of the machine should run at a rotating speed lower than 2000rpm.
3. Regularly put some lube oil into the oil filter holes of the spindle.
4. Please turn the reset handle of the counter and let it reverse to "00000", before the machine going to work. It is required to turn the reset handle twice so as to have the whole counting gear come into the reset condition(otherwise, it will be possible for the gear to slip and thus lead to inexactness in counting). Please do not turn the reset handle when the machine is running.
- 1 x NZ-1 Coil Winder