New 1KG Automatic Melting Furnace for Melt Scrap Silver Gold 110V 220V Red
- The 1KG Digital Automatic Melting Furnace with compact design is ideal for professional use. By using high-quality materials, the smelting furnace can meet the requirements of the industry and the workshop, are suitable for the processing of precious metals such as gold, silver and copper.
- The crucible consists of pure graphite, and is therefore the first choice for melting furnace, since high heat resistance is ensured. The crucible was formed by turning, thus maintaining the stability of the mineral completely. An outlet notch facilitates the easy pouring and filling of the melt.
- The maximum adjustable temperature of our product is 1150 degrees celsius. Thus, the melting furnace is perfectly designed for the melting of precious metals. The melting point of silver is 962 degrees celsius, gold is 1064 degrees celsius and copper is 1084 degrees celsius. The regulation of the melting temperature is very user-friendly via a highly modern PID module. This module allows the digital adjustment of the setpoint temperature to the degree accurately. The PID module monitors the actual temperature in the melting chamber at 2-second intervals so that it does not overheat or cool down. The temperature is kept constant around the melting point.
- Thanks to the use of a heat-resistant and efficient insulation, the radially arranged heating element can give full effect and a homogeneous temperature distribution results in the melting crucible. The high performance and the good insulation ensure a rapid reaching of the desired melting temperature.
- In addition to housing insulation, a thermally insulated grid protects against accidental contact with the heating chamber. This is an important safety feature when dealing with the melting furnaces. To match the melting crucible, we supply a melting tongs that fit into the groove around the crucible head. This allows you to work safely with the hot melt crucible.
- High-quality materials
- Highly advanced PID module
- Digital control system
- Melting crucible of turned graphite
- Heat-resistant and efficient insulation
- The temperature is uniform and constant
- Up to 1 kg of gold
- Suitable for the processing of precious metals
- Including product manual
- Colour: Red
- Power Input: 1900 W
- Input Voltage: 110 V, 220V
- Max. Heating Temperature: 1150 ℃ (2102 ℉)
- Measuring Accuracy of Heating Range: ± 0.5%
- Ambient Temperature: 0-50 ℃ (32-122 ℉)
- Environment Humidity: 30-85%
- Melting Crucible Internal Dimensions (Dia. xH): 3.8 x 11.5 cm(1.50 x 4.53 inches)
- Melting Crucible Outside Dimensions (Dia. xH): 6.5 x 12.5 cm(2.56 x 4.92 inches)
- Measurements (LxWxH): 31 x 36 x 37 cm(12.20 x 14.17 x 14.57 inches)
- Net Weight: 12.5 kg (27.56 lbs)
- Gross Weight: 15 kg (33.07 lbs)
1. The melting furnaces are expressly only suitable for the processing of precious metals such as gold, silver and copper. Any other use of these melting furnaces can lead to damage!
2. To make the machine more durable, it is recommended that the machine should not work for more than 3 hours, such as work for more than 3 hours, please stop about 1 hour and then continue to work.
3. Please pay attention to check the crucible at any time, and at any time to replace, to avoid the rupture of the crucible and damage the furnace situation.
- 1 x Melting Furnace
- 1 x Graphite Crucible
- 1 x Pliers
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Product Manual