MINI60 HF ANT SWR Antenna Analyzer for Ham Radio Hobbists 1 - 60 Mhz
- Precise and self-calibrating reflectometer design measures forward and reflected signals and impedance data.
- Display 2x16 with optional backlight.
- Precision DDS signal generator (AD9851) used as signal source.
- USB port connects to PC for field-upgradeable software and uploading of real-time measurement data.
- Manual control option displays SWR and complex impedance at selected frequencies.
- Automatic scanning results displayed as frequencies of lowest SWR and complex impedance.
- Battery operated for field use or use external 13.8V wall adaptor.
- Power saving modes.
- Multi-point calibration for better accuracy.
Instrument Capabilities :
- Measure antenna electrical parameters : SWR, impedance (resistance + reactance), capacitance, inductance.
- Measure feedpoint impedance.
- Measure ground loss.
- Adjust antenna tuners and determine loss.
- Measure inductors and capacitors.
- Measure coax transmission line (SWR, length, velocity factor, approximate Q and loss, resonant frequency, and impedance).
- Measure and determine optimum settings for tuning stubs : SWR, approximate Q, resonant frequency, bandwidth, impedance.
- Determine characteristic impedance of transmission line.
- Determine length of ¼ and ½ wave phasing lines.
- Coaxial Cable Loss.
- Determine antenna tuner loss.
- Measure balun loss.
- Measure inductor Q.
- Estimate quartz crystal parameters.
- Measure magnetic loop resonance and SWR.
Frequency Generation & Control :
- 1 - 60 Mhz
- Source impedance : 50 Ohms
- Stability : +/- 100 ppm
- Spectral Purity : Harmonics down >- TBD dB beyond 60 MHz
- Step Size : User configurable increments of 100 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz, and 100 kHz
Usable Measurement Range :
- SWR : 1.0 to 9.99;
- Impedance : approx. 5 to 2000 ohms
RF Output :
- Adjustable : 2.0 Volts pp (typ)
Power supply :
- 3.7v li-on battery;
- External : 12 to 14 Volts DC, 500mA
- Pushbuttons (5) : "Mode", "Band", "Config", "Scan", "Up", "Down"
- Switch : "Power On"
- RF Out : BNC
- USB : Mini-B receptacle
- External power : 2.1mm Power Jack (center pin positive)
Package included :
- 1 x SARK100 Mini HF ANT SWR Antenna Analyzer