Frsky Horus X10S Transmitter Built-in IXJT Module 2.4G 16CH Remote Control for Drone
- The FrSky Horus X10 and X10S are the latest transmitters to join the FrSky family. They both carry on all of the features of their predecessor’s and each model has its own unique advantages.
- The X10 series carries forward all the advantages of its big brother the X12S, the X10 and X10S have the built-in iXJT+ module, detachable external antenna, and an industrial LCD screen. Comes with FrSky’s own easy to use FrOS (operating system) and of course, supports OpenTX as well. The X10 series also inherits the wireless trainer system, antenna detection and SWR warning functions. Designed with 2 internal antennas to improve signal strength and improved battery life with a rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- The two main differences between the X10 and X10S are the Horus X10 has M10 hall sensor gimbals with adjustable sticks. The Horus X10S is equipped with our latest and best gimbal to date, the MC12 Plus has all CNC digital higher accuracy 10 ball bearing hall sensor Gimbals than MC12 gimbal of the X12S. These gimbals offer the most precise control for your flying experience.
- Built-in iXJT+ module(the enhanced RF performance and the less latency)
- Wireless trainer system
- Support FrSky Free Link App (Download link: Ask Me )
- FrSky FrOS (Support OpenTX System)
- 2 internal antennas and detachable external antenna
- Antenna detection and SWR warning
- Industrial LCD: 480*272 readable outdoor color screen
- Built-in Li-ion battery
- MC12 Plus full numerical control digital 10 ball bearing hall sensor gimbals and extendable stick ends
- Full Weight: 1000g
- OperatingVoltage: DC 7.2V
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 60 ℃
- Operating Current: 350mA-7.2V
- Number of channels: 16 channels (up to 32 channels)
- Model Memories: 60 (unlimitedly extendable by TF card)
- Motor Type: Left-handed Throttle/ Right-handed Throttle (Optional or at random)
- 1 X Frsky Horus X10S Transmitter
-10 ~ 60 ?
Number of Channels
16 channels (up to 32 channels)
60 (unlimitedly extendable by TF card)