Foxtech Screamer 250 FPV Racing Quadcopter Drone RTF with Radiolink AT9 Radio Controller
- Foxtech has been trying to develop more capability out of various existing racing copters for FPV racing hobbyiests.After numerous tests and improvements, here finally comes out the Screamer 250 FPV Racing Pentacopter.
- Foxtech Screamer 250 Pentacopter is a FPV Racing drone to provide an ultimate and incomparable FPV experience.It mainly features in the rear thruster equipped with Foxtech 2208 kv2500 motor and 5" propeller, which can boost the speed over130km/h and makes aerobatic completely different than the ordinary racing copters in the market. With the rear thruster on, the high pitch howling would definitely WOW your club mates at the flying field!
- The airframe is made of super tough carbon fiber material,which ensures light weight and high intensity. It is a vibration and jello free platform to give excellent HD video results and steady FPV real-time wireless reception,which is achieved by a super rigid structure and high quality antivibration mounts.
- Screamer 250 Pentacopter is supplied with a special power distribution giving 5V output to the FPV mini camera.The thoughtful motor cover can protect the motor safe from crash or violent landing. The aerodynamic profile allows the airframe to achieve greater acceleration and forward flight speeds that considerably faster than most other FPV racing drones.
Foxtech Screamer 250 FPV Racing Pentacopter is suitable for all hobbyists from beginners whom intend to only fly LOS to the most experienced FPV racers that value speed and durability for high speed FPV action!
- For professional users,we suggest F3 flight control since the manual mode responds a lot faster than NAZE32. However, it doesn't have good response with attitude mode.For advanced users, we suggest NAZE32 flight control since it has good control in both attitude and manual mode, not as aggressive as F3 in manual mode,but it's still good for normal flying.
- >130km/h speed with innovative Rear Thruster
- The innovative rear thruster is a stunning feature for instant speedup, especially for sharp conerring; just a quick switch/knob trigger to gain more than 5 times acceleration reaction than other racers.
- The rear thruster allows the pilot keeps the copter in track easily while doing aerobatic stunts.It also makes the pilot care free at low-attitude flight specially with high speed to fly through a FPV gate or other track obstacles, because the Screamer 250 can fly levelly at high speed acceleration while the common racing drones have to tilt downward in the front to speed up with high risk colliding onto the ground.
- Ready to fly kit,pre-assemblyed
- Integrated FPV system with 600TVL FPV mini camera and 5.8G 600mw 40CH video transmitter with race band.
- Aerodynamic profile, providing greater forward flight speed
- Dedicated motor protection
- Powerful and high efficiency power system
- LED lights in the rear for easy orientation (optional)
- 3K full carbon fiber,light weight, rigid and durable
- SP F3 or NAZE32 6Dof flight Controller
- Wheel base :250mm
- Materials: 3K Pure carbon fiber
- Frame weight:260g
- Flying weight: 610g (4S 1800mah lipo battery included)
- Flight time: 6-8 mins(Flight time reduces by using rear motor)
Radiolink AT9 Radio Controller
- Channel: 9
- 2.8inch 16 bytes ture color screen, 240*320 pixel
- Support 120/90 degree tilt helicopter, including fixed-wing copter, glider, 5 flight modes
- Support Chinese/English menu
- Fast response, 3ms synchro response
- Real 4096 class precision, each 0.25us
- DSSS anti-interference
- Receiver integrated with return transmission
- Transmission frequency: 2.4Ghs ISM(2400~2485MHz)
- QPSK modulation
- Single channel bandwidth: 5.0MHz
- Work voltage: 8.6-15V
- Work current: <105mA
- Adjacent channel rejection ratio: >38dbm
- Transmit power: <100mW(Board test); <20dbm(3m air test)
- Ground distance 900m, Air 1.5km
- S-BUS function
- Support USB online upgrade
- UI design
- Multi-axis menu interface
- Vibration alarm
- Mini receiver, compatible with 10CH transmitter
- Navigation menu
- 1 x Foxtech Screamer 250 Pentacopter Frame
- 1 x Radiolink AT9 Radio Controller
- 1 x Naze32 6Dof flight controller
- 4 x Foxtech 2205 kv2300 motor
- 4 x XM 20A BLHeli Mini ESC
- 2 x pairs DAL 5045 3-blade propeller
- 1 x Foxtech 2208 kv2500 motor (Rear Thruster)
- 1 x XM 30A BLHeli Mini ESC (Rear Thruster)
- 1 x 5045 2-blade propeller (Rear Thruster)
- 1 x FH10R FPV Mini Camera
- 1 x 5.8G 600mw 48CH transmitter with racing band
3K Pure carbon fiber
610g (4S 1800mah lipo battery included)
6-8 mins(Flight time reduces by using rear motor)
<100mW(Board test); <20dbm(3m air test)