Digital Professional YIHUA 939D+ Soldering Station 75W PID Control 3 Speed-dial ESD
The soldering station has three selected mode settings (CH1, CH2, CH3), which are used to program the temperature values and other parameters. Just go from one saved mode to another. It is very handy when soldering different types of components that require different temperatures (SMD, Through Hole, Cable etc.). You can adjust the settings using the speed-dial buttons according to the actual application conditions.
This soldering station is equipped with a SAMSUNG MCU PID controller, which allows you to monitor and set the temperature in real time. The PID cycle time is 100 ms.
The use of Hakko radiators gives many possibilities, in addition to the general processing of small solder joints also especially for large desoldering, solder joints, hybrid brazing tasks.
- The soldering station has the antistatic design, which can effectively prevent damage to sensitive components.
- Digital Led display for target and true temperature
- Sleep function, automatic switch-off function, Celsius / Fahrenheit function, error and alarm function.
- The soldering iron cable made of silicone is soft and heat resistant.
- Compatible with the 900M T series of soldering tips.
• Power supply of the station: 220 VAC / 50Hz
• Soldering iron voltage: 26VAC
• Power consumption: 75W
• Operating temperature range of the soldering iron: 100-480 ْ C
• Temperature stability ± 3 ْ C (static)
• Soldering Iron Radiator: Ceramic, made in Japan
• Operating environment 0 ~ 40 ْ C relative humidity <80%
• Storage environment -20 ~ 80 ْ C relative humidity <80%
• Grounding resistance: <2ohms
• Voltage to earth: <2mV
• Dimensions 14.5 x12x8 CM
• Weight approx. 2.17 kg
• Scope of delivery: soldering station, soldering iron, soldering iron holder, brass sponge
- 1 x Yihua 939D+ Digital Soldering Station