Acro Afro Naze32 NAZER 32 10DOF Flight Control STM32 F103 Processor Straight Pin for FPV Multicopter Quadcopter
Designed for use with small indoor or small to mid-sized outdoor multirotor crafts, or as a standalone camera stabilizer. The Naze32 flight controller is extremely simple to setup, with configuration based on the familiar “MultiWii” software.
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Built-in FrSky telemetry converter
- Modern 32-bit processor (STM32 F103) running at 3.3V/72MHz.
- Onboard USB for setup and configuration
- Extra bright LEDs
- Modern GUI for all operating systems, Baseflight Configurator
- Height: 36mm
- Width: 36mm
- Weight: 6 grams (no headers, 8 grams with)
- Sensors: MPU6050
- Processor: STM32 F103
- Barometer: MS5611
- Compass: HMC5883
- Headers: Includes 1x 3x6 90 degree pin headers, 1x 1x2 straight pin headers, 1x 2x3 90 degree pin headers, and 1x 2x5 straight pin headers.
If you do not have a CPPM enabled Receiver, you will also need to purchase the RC Breakout Cable.
6 grams (no headers, 8 grams with)