12 Channel DMV512 LED Controller Decoder Dimmer 5V-24V Lighting Project Power
This item takes advantage of advanced microelectronic control technology. This technology changes the international fashion DMX512/1990 standard digital control signals into analog control signals. There are 12 output channels, each channel can achieve 256 control levels. This constant decoder is used when DMX512 control equipment control general LED lighting.
- There are 12 output channels, can connect with single or RGB lamps.
- 0-100% dimming output, each channel 256 gray levels.
- International standard DMX512 input protocol, address code set by DIP switches.
- Wide voltage DC input DC5V-DC24V.
- Each occupied by 12 DMX address.
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Input Power: DC5V-24V
- Maximum Power Load: 300W(5V), 720W(12V),1440W(24V)
- Output Grey Level: 256
- Input Signal: DMX512/1990
- Output Signal: 12 Channels Constant PWM
- Output DMX: 12 Channels
- DMX512 Socket: Standard RJ45
- Product Size: Approx. 155 * 88 * 32mm / 6.1 * 3.5 * 1.3inch
- Product Weight: Approx. 370g
- This kind of controller works only under DC5V-24V, which is provided by the matched controllable main power, or else the controller will be damaged.
- The UTP wire is connected hand in hand to make the cable, when two or more controller connected.
- The power supply should be off when connecting the electric wires, and it can be turned on till making sure the wires are connected correctly and the indicator of main power in red is lighting.
- Controller should work under the environment of adequately ventilated, dry, not corroded, no flammable gas and rust.
- Please check the wires connection regularly so that the wires of aged, rust-eaten, and damaged insulation spacer can be replaced timely.
- 1 x 12 Channel DMX 512 LED Decoder
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x DMX Cable